Terms & Conditions
i-Wellness which includes its officers, directors, affiliates, representatives, agents, contractors and sub-contractors (collectively, "i-Wellness") is an international prescription referral service committed to helping ensure that I, the undersigned patient ("I" or "Me"), am able to obtain medication, products and /or services ("Product") from licensed pharmacies. This Patient Authorization Agreement ("Agreement") shall govern all sales of Product facilitated by i-Wellness between me and any of i-Wellness authorized pharmacies located in United Kingdom, Turkey, India, New Zealand, Singapore and E.U. countries elsewhere (collectively, the "Pharmacy"). I acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. I am the age of majority, am fully competent to make my own health care decisions and have obtained any prescription(s) for the Product in a lawful manner.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to have my prescribing physician ("My Own Physician") conduct regular physical examinations, including any and all suggested testing to ensure that I have no medical problems which would constitute a contraindication to me taking the Product. I certify that I have had a physical examination by My Own Physician within the last two (2) months from the date hereof.
3. I agree that if I suffer any adverse effects while taking any prescription medication that I will immediately contact My Own Physician and that in the event that I come under the care of another physician, I will inform him or her of any and all medications that I have been prescribed. I further acknowledge and agree that Global Care Rx recommends regular physician examinations with My Own Physician whose care I am under and who initially prescribed my medications.
4. I agree and understand that it would be a violation of the law to falsify any information provided to i-Wellness, including, but not limited to, any information on the i-Wellness Form ("Order Form"). I agree to truthfully, and to the best of my knowledge, answer all of the questions on the Order Form. I further agree and understand that I will be solely responsible for any adverse effects that I may suffer from taking or continuing to take the Product in the event that I have failed to fully furnish my complete and accurate medical history and/or if I fail to notify My Own Physician and i-Wellness of any change in my physical or medical condition.
5. I further understand that i-Wellness will only ask for my prescription if the law requires it from the international dispensing pharmacy. I also understand that no controlled medications (subject to the laws of each dispensing international pharmacy), narcotics, tranquilizers, or other medications that i-Wellness decides are inappropriate, will be provided.
6. I appoint i-Wellness to act as my agent and attorney in order to take all steps that it deems necessary to have the Product dispensed by the Pharmacy, to the same extent as I could do if I were personally present at the Pharmacy, including: (a) collecting personal health information about me; (b) disclosing that information to and having a licensed physician perform an independent medical review in order to obtain a valid prescription for the Product; and (c) packaging the Product and delivering it to me. I hereby waive any requirement of the physician to conduct a physical examination. This authorization may be revoked by me at any time and shall continue until such revocation has been provided to i-Wellness, in writing.
7. i-Wellness is not liable for any costs associated in the event that an independent medical review is required to obtain a valid prescription for the Product.
8. I initiated contact with and understand that i-Wellness is not located in the United States.
9. The Product is sold and dispensed by the Pharmacy in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Pharmacy is located. Title to the Product passes from the Pharmacy to me when the Product leaves the Pharmacy. The Pharmacy delivers the medication to my agent in the IPS's jurisdiction. Typically this agent is a delivery service, in which case I give the Pharmacy or its agent authority to select the agent on my behalf.
10. Any and all physicians and/or pharmacists ("Providers") retained by i-Wellness in order to obtain the Product from the Pharmacy are located and licensed to practice in the jurisdiction in which they are located. Any treatment that I receive from the Providers shall be deemed to be received by me in the jurisdiction in which the Providers are located.
11. I understand and agree that the review of my medical information by a physician is in no way intended as a means to diagnose any medical condition and does not substitute the requirement for me to obtain my own professional medical advice from My Own Physician. I agree to a direct all questions to My Own Physician. I will consult My Own Physician before taking any new drug or changing my daily health regimen.
12. Any and all agreements reached or contracts formed and transactions undertaken with or involving the Pharmacy are and shall be deemed to be made in the jurisdiction of the Pharmacy and shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction of the Pharmacy applicable to such contracts, agreements and transactions (unless i-Wellness elects otherwise in its sole discretion) . The Courts of that jurisdiction shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute that may arise between me and the Pharmacy and I agree to attorn to the Courts of that jurisdiction for any and all such dispute or disputes (unless i-Wellness elects otherwise in its sole discretion).
13. i-Wellness may communicate with me to discuss my order or pending refill order for the Product.
14. Not all of the services or products shown on i-Wellness website are available in all jurisdictions.
15. I acknowledge that the terms and conditions as found in this Agreement are readily available to me on a 24-hour basis from i-Wellness website and acknowledge having had every opportunity to obtain independent legal advice with respect to this Agreement.
16. By law, we can only dispense up to a 90-day supply of medication. You can order as many different medications as are prescribed to you by your doctor.
17. Services tax, sales and all other taxes associated with the Order, have already been incorporated in the price of each medication for the Customer’s convenience.
Orders, Prices, Payment Terms, Interest: i-Wellness may act on behalf of the Pharmacy to collect order information and/or payment. Orders are not binding upon i-Wellness until payment has been received and the order submitted. The prices for the Products shall be as specified by the Pharmacy and as set forth in i-Wellness website as at the time of acceptance of an order by i-Wellness. Prices for Products shall be subject to change without further notice. Payment must be received by i-Wellness prior to acceptance of an order. Payment for the Order may be made by e-checking accepted by i-Wellness. Once an order has been placed and payment received the order can not be cancelled under any circumstances.
Warranties: THE MANUFACTURER OF EACH PRODUCT IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTY ASSOCIATED WITH A PRODUCT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, i-Wellness DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTEMPLATED BY THESE TERMS OF SALE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RESPONSIBILITY FOR CLAIMS IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FORGOING TERMS AND I AGREE THAT THEY SHALL BE BINDING UPON ME AND MY HEIRS, ASSIGNS, SUCCESSORS AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES.
"I am the parent/legal guardian/power of attorney for the customer disclosed herein, am over the age of majority, and have full authority to sign for and provide the above representations to i-Wellness on the customer's behalf."